MY GOOD WALK is the new web for golfers and this is the app for it. It enables you to keep score for your round of golf with an iPhone or iPod touch. You can share your score and the statistical analysis of your game (fairways hit, putts, etc.) with your playing partners by means of the app or the website. Find your golf club and download the data for individual courses or enter them yourself using the app if your course is not yet entered in our open database.
All the latest golf news is available on your iPhone. Under “Courses” you will find golf clubs from all over the world or the ones nearest you. Rate a club and provide other golfers with an independent appraisal.
This app calculates your actual handicap for a course and supports the most common modes of play: stroke play, match play, single, fourball, foursome. You can see the results of your playing partners in an easy-to-read widget and on a standard scorecard. Entering your score and other data is intuitive and quick so that you can concentrate on your game. Golf is, after all, hard enough...
If you don’t know which way the hole goes and the course data has been entered in our database, you can use the hole layout function and then the rangefinder to measure the distance to the green.
The statistics help you track the strengths and deficiencies of your game by means of a numerical overview and illustrative graphics. You can analyze individual rounds, your last rounds or rounds at particular courses.
And all the information about your and your friends´ rounds can subsequently be found in your account at our website mygoodwalk.com
An overview of each individual function:
• All the current golf news
• Golf courses worldwide and nearest you, top-rated with course information, addresses, maps, telephone, photos, etc.
• Easy entering of course data if not already in our database
• Course download function for scoring without a data network connection and any possible roaming costs or for scoring with an iPod touch.
• Different modes of play: stroke play, match play, single, fourball, foursome
• Automatic handicap calculation per EGA, USGA, CONGU and mode of play
• Intuitive entry of scores and additional data about the round: greens in regulation, putts, fairways hit, to the right or left, sand saves, penalties
• Rangefinder and hole layout function with distances and position finding
• Easy-to-use scorecard
• Stableford net, gross
• Statistics in chart and graphic form tracking the improvements and deficiencies of your game (by means of, e.g., under par, Stableford, GiR, putts, fairways, sand, etc.) covering individual rounds, many rounds, per golf course
• Sharing function for making scores and statistical analysis available to playing partners by means of the website or the app